DHG LTD POLICY’S
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: Times and dates are subject to change at Dark Hand games or any of its trading names sole discretion. All Competition start and end dates will be posted on the original Facebook competition post. (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Dark Hand Games Massive Give Away, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Dark hand games (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the give away.
2. Eligibility: Open to all people, who are 18+ or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Giveaways or win a prize. All residents will be responsible for any customs fees incurred in order to receive the prizes.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Giveaways will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by within one week of the competition ending, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Tickets received. Winner will be notified by email or in Facebook messenger. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undelivered may result in prize forfeiture. 1 Prize: – 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) copy of each of the games that are shown in the competitions] These prizes will be sent directly from the publishers or re-sellers that have signed up to Dark Hand games Massive Giveaway meaning that Dark Hand Games have no control on if your prizes will be delivered or not. Dark hand games are no way liable for any un-received games or losses for not receiving any games. Dark Hand Games are acting as an advertising service for these giveaways Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses worldwide. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. Online Entry: Enter the Mass Giveaways during the promotion period on Facebooks platform by entering the winning “word” in the comments, by commenting on our posts you hereby abide to our policies and rules. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/giveaways subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
5. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the giveaways may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies. Our privacy and GDPR policies can be found after this competition section
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the giveaways. If, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the giveaways, then Sponsor reserves the right
Privacy & GDPR Policy.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data in accordance with applicable legislation in the EU and other countries where we offer our services.
Information we collect
For the purpose of competitions organised by Dark hand Games LTD, we may process additionally your correspondence address, phone number, social networks identifiers.
How data about you is collected
We may collect and process data about you in the following ways:
- Data you give us via www.darkhandgames.com or our social media platforms.
- Data given when you contact us or report a problem with Dark Hand Games Ltd
- Data about your activity as a user of our services (in addition to your IP address, country of origin, purchases) – is collected automatically
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. However, your response to surveys is not required. We may collect this data via Dark Hand Games Ltd or trusted partners connected with us for optional services such as surveys or polls.
We will not receive or store any of your payment details, this is fully handled by the relevant payment platform and/or payment method/processor. If/when you make purchases in Dark Hand Games Ltd service, we are notified by the payment processor once the transaction takes place and then ensure you receive your purchase. We do not, however, receive any of your actual payment details. We only keep the data concerning transaction dates, currencies, value and the products of the transaction.
Why do we use your data (legal basis for data processing)
When we process personal data about you, we do so only as necessary to provide Dark Hand Games Ltd the services you use (ie. To perform the agreement between us), to meet our legal obligations or to fulfil the so called ‘legitimate interests’ of Dark hand Games LTD, or in accordance with the other cases described in the section ‘How is your data used?’
To clarify, by legitimate interests, we mean lawful purposes that be reasonably expected (protecting the security of the data we process, marketing Dark Hand Games Ltd as well as ensuring our marketing is relevant for you, conducting anti-fraud checks). When we rely on the legitimate interest, we consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights. For other purposes, we will ask for your consent and you will be entitled to withdraw this consent at any time with no impact on the validity of the processing before your consent has been withdrawn.
When we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (hereafter referred to as the ‘EEA’), we do so on the basis of a variety of legal mechanisms, as described in ‘Trusted Partners’.
How do we handle your personal information
-We will keep data that is associated with the services you use for the duration of the agreement to access the services. Following account closure, limited data that we collect about you will still be retained for an additional few years for tax, legal or accounting purposes.
-If you contact us and don’t use our services, we will retain correspondence with you as long as necessary to assist you, following by a period necessary for legal or accountability purposes.
-For marketing purposes, we will store data as long as we have valid consent. If consent is withdrawn, we will delete all personal data without undue delay and no later than within 30 days from the moment we receive a request to unsubscribe.
How is your information used
Your data may be used for the following purposes;
To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements between you and us.
- To provide you with marketing information (including personalised and targeted marketing emails), which we feel may interest you. For example, we may send you newsletters or emails about Dark Hand Games Ltd (of course, this is optional and we will ask you for permission first).
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with the users of our services
- To notify you about changes to Dark Hand Games Ltd
- To maintain, improve or modify Dark Hand Games Ltd
- To conduct competitions organised by Dark Hand Games Ltd(including contact with participants, evaluation of applications, distribution of prizes, payment of tax on prizes).
- To calculate conversion rates and other elements of Dark Hand Games Ltd performance
- For tax, legal and accounting purposes
- For the accountability purposes as defined by EU legislation
- To target and personalise our marketing communications, offers and advertisements that we display on our websites and services as well as those of third parties based on the combined data we have collected about you.
Whenever we’re personalising or targeting our marketing communications, offers and advertisements, we may profile your personal data, which means that we may use the data we collect to adjust the communication addressed to you to meet your needs. In such cases, we do not, however, use your personal data for profiling, which would constitute automated decision making that could affect your legal situation (ie. We do not use algorithms to make decisions which would have an impact on your individual legal rights or affect your legal status or rights under the agreement between us.)
If you decide that you no longer want to receive personalised offers, product recommendations from us or any advertising news at all, you can object to this service at any time.
Third party information collection and external services
Our Trusted Partners
In order to deliver a great service, we may need to share your information with our trusted Partners who were engaged by us to help deliver our services and functionalities with you. Please rest assured that we always provide our partners with the minimum data necessary for them to achieve the purpose of their cooperation with us. They may have access to limited data about you and process it on our behalf.
When required by law, we may also share your data with the police or other government authorities (including your IP address and details of suspected unlawful or fraudulent activity such as unauthorised use of payment methods and security risk scores). We will retain details of your order for 6 years in order to comply with HMRC requirements.
Please be aware that we are subject to various laws and we may be required to release personal data to comply with law enforcement or other legal requirements.
If, at any point, you wish to see a copy of the data we hold on you, details of how we use and store your data, or receive further details regarding your rights, you can request this from us via phone or email using the details outlined earlier in this policy. If any data we hold regarding you is incorrect, you may request a correction to your data at any time.
You may also request that we cease processing your data at any time or to object to our continued use of your data. This does not affect any processing that has been carried out prior to your request being received. It is also important to note that should you object to the processing of your data, we will be unable to fulfil the required contract between ourselves and you.
You have the right to request that we delete any or all personal data Dark Hand Games Ltd or its subsidiary companies holds on you at any time. The only reason we would not carry out this request is if it would result in us being in breach of other legal or regulatory obligations we have, but we would always inform you at the time were this the case. You also have the right to request that we transmit all or any data we hold regarding you to a third party in a commonly used electronic format.
You have given us consent to use your personal data to contact you in the future regarding products and services from Dark Hand Games Ltd, subsidiary companies and trusted partners that we believe you may be interested in.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This wouldn’t affect any use of your data carried out up until that point but would have immediate effect when we receive your request. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us via phone or e-mail, or by writing to us at the address outlined previously in this policy.
While you do not have to give us permission to use your data, unfortunately we would be unable to fulfil your order and our ongoing contractual obligations, and we would therefore need to cancel your account with us.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain situations and for marketing purposes at any time. You can do so by contacting us on the email address: email@example.com
You have the following additional rights:
- You have the right to access data held about you
- You may contact us to request that we delete your personal data from our system
- You may ask us to rectify your personal data if appropriate
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of your data
- You have the right to transfer your data to another entity
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority
In case of any concerns or questions about your privacy, please do contact us and we will do our best to assist you. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Data Protection Officer in writing. If, however, you feel we have no satisfactorily dealt with your concern, you can report it to your local data protection authority.
Unfortunately, if you do not agree to those changes (regardless of whether you email us), then we must ask you to close your account and cease using Dark Hand Games LTD
Dark hand Games LTD